Re: 3D-Viewer: limit scale to positive values?

We can't remove the scaling option until we make the VRML importer handle
proper unit selection. I have routinely run into the case where I go
OpenSCAD -> Wings3D -> KiCad and design a model using mm in OpenSCAD
because it makes for easier computations (all the datasheet values are
nicely given in mm) and then have to apply a scaling factor of 0.3937 to
all the axes in KiCad to make it the proper size because we seem to have a
hardcoded assumption about what unit system the VRML file is in.

In fact, the KLC says: WRL files do not specify absolute dimensions. KiCad
normalizes model parameters to units of inches and the internal units
(dimensionless) of the WRL model must be scaled accordingly.

-Ian