Re: 5.1.7 tagged.

If people needs to get a build support for an OS that is not supported by
the maker, then they can still build it themselves with some effort or pay
someone to do it. :) There is no reason to handcuff ourselves when it is an
impediment to doing what we like and do on a volunteer basis. Not
supporting non-supported OS' when we have better things to do, like getting
python3 to work, is just a reasonable decision considering the time we have
at our disposal. We are only dropping "legacy" systems when it becomes a
pain to maintain. As it is now, we are not just supporting the latest macos
version.