Re: Attempting to build kicad-git source on Slackware-current Linux

The OpenGL failing is because wxWidgets has defaulted to an EGL backend
instead of GLX and I haven't pushed the needed changes in our code to work
around it yet. For now, you need to add the --disable-glcanvasegl option to
the wxWidgets configure line.

-Ian