Re: Some V6 features

Hi Seth,
Thanks for the update.

So it sounds like work on these items isn't as far along as I feared.

Regarding plugin manager work, I haven't touched kicad codebase yet, the
gui mockup I have lives as a standalone simple wxwidgets app for now. Let
me move it into kicad and I'll send the branch to you along with an updated
design doc.

Regards,
Andrew