broken pipe and a simple commit

Hello devs!
I am a translator. Recently translations migrated to the main sources git repo.

No problem with that, but one. I forked the master tree on gitlab,
committed a simple fix on my repo to upgrade the translation script that
was a little broken, and gitlab says that my commit broke the
compilation?

1) that thus prevented me to post a pull request
2) this all, after waiting for more than 1 hour (!)
3) my fix is simple simple enough to not broke anything that was not already broken
4) please grant me write commit rights and spare me all this crap

TIA

PS: this is the commit SHA: d8da161599065e519cc1a33b8bef01d3be3f8204
https://gitlab.com/ciampix/kicad

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa