Odp: broken pipe and a simple commit

Hi Marco,   Did you try to push your commit directly on master branch?  If yes, this is not correct gitlab workflow. For every change you need to create new branch, which will be merged in pull request.  Here's a summary:  gitlab.com gitlab.com   I couldn't see exact error message. Could you please post it if it's not the case?   BR,  SK  Dnia 22 października 2020 10:34 Marco Ciampa <ciampix@xxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):  Hello devs!  I am a translator. Recently translations migrated to the main sources git repo.   No problem with that, but one. I forked the master tree on gitlab,  committed a simple fix on my repo to upgrade the translation script that  was a little broken, and gitlab says that my commit broke the  compilation?   1) that thus prevented me to post a pull request  2) this all, after waiting for more than 1 hour (!)  3) my fix is simple simple enough to not broke anything that was not already broken  4) please grant me write commit rights and spare me all this crap   TIA   PS: this is the commit SHA: d8da161599065e519cc1a33b8bef01  gitlab.com gitlab.com   --   Saluton,  Marco Ciampa   ______________________________  Mailing list:  launchpad.net launchpad.net  Post to     :   kicad-developers@lists.launchp  Unsubscribe :  launchpad.net launchpad.net  More help   :  help.launchpad.net help.launchpad.net