Re: Lack of CJK /Full width symbols fonts

Hi Rigo-

Yes, we can add the additional symbols.  I still need to regenerate the CJK
symbols to be wider and I'm happy to work to add symbols as well.  Can you
please open an issue at GitLab for this?  This will help me to track the
remaining issues.

Best-
Seth