Re: MSYS2 Dropping 32-bit support

On further review of the msys2 news page that states:

/quote
2020-05-17 - 32-bit MSYS2 no longer actively supported
32-bit mingw-w64 packages are still supported, this is about the POSIX
emulation layer, i.e. the runtime, Bash, MinTTY...

After this date, we don't plan on building updated msys-i686 packages nor
releasing i686 installers anymore. This is due to increasingly frustrating
difficulties with limited 32-bit address space, high penetration of 64-bit
systems and Cygwin (our upstream) starting their way to drop 32-bit support
as well.
/quote

It does mention that it is just the environment that is 64 bit only, but
not the mingw toolchains, so I don't really think this affects us.

Nick