Re: MSYS2 Dropping 32-bit support

>It does mention that it is just the environment that is 64 bit only, but
not the mingw toolchains, so I don't really think this affects us.

It does,* just not right now. *The writing is on the wall for 32-bit x86.
Microsoft officially has marked 32-bit Windows 10 EOL and I believe it's
being dropped by Microsoft towards the end of next year (no more security
updates).
It would be crazy for MSYS2 not to eventually drop the packages themselves
as well.