Re: MSVC compile: missing s3d_plugin_oce.dll

Just one thing to check: Are you running the "install" target through
visual studio? Note that for each executable you can either install it and
debug or debug standalone
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

I've fallen under the mistake before of debugging without installing and
then wondering why I am getting error messages of dlls missing.