Re: MSVC compile: missing s3d_plugin_oce.dll

The latest vcpkg master should have opencascade's linkage to debug freetype
libraries fixed now.
You will have to git pull --rebase your vcpkg folder. Run .\vcpkg upgrade
--no-dry-run and then once rebuilt, copy the DLLs all over again to the
kicad install bin