Re: 5.1.9 tagged for release

On 12/22/20 3:14 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
5.1.9 has been tagged for release. Please tag the library, doc, and
translation repos for release. I don't think we have much in the way of
changes there so is a week to get these repos tagged and another week to
get packages built for a January 5th release work for everyone?  Please
let me know an I will adjust the release schedule accordingly.  As
always, thank you to everyone who made this possible.

I've made the official Fedora builds.  They should appear in the F32 and F33 testing repositories in a day or so, and they will then transition to the stable repositories a week after that.  The rawhide build should appear in the stable repo sooner.

	Steve