Re: Please change name from David Briscoe to David J S Briscoe in help > About KiCad > translators > Others

Thanks Seth,
I've just been going over the messages we exchanged in the Kicad Document translation Yahoo group (active during 2004 to 2007) and there is someone missing in the credits who should get a mention. Could you please add Boris Barbour to the list as well. Thanks.

David.