Origin Transforms for the Footprint Editor

I finally have some time to work on adding origin transforms to the footprint editor. I have a couple of questions:

1) Is the Developers mailing list still working? I haven't gotten anything since Dec 26th.

2) Is the v6.0 release past string freeze, or should I push to get this done quickly? It looks like all that's lacking is the preference settings.

3) I'm thinking the preference settings dialog panel will give the choice of measuring from the "Anchor" or the "Grid" origins, as the concept of an "Aux" origin doesn't make sense here. Does it even make sense to offer a choice of display origins here?

-Reece

Follow ups