Re: Origin Transforms for the Footprint Editor

Wayne,

No worries on timing. We'll queue it up for 6.99 after the 6.0 release.

-Reece

On 12/31/20 2:47 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Hi Reece,

We are officially in feature freeze so this is going to have to wait
until V7.  I would rather not add another exception to the freeze list
as we are deeper into the freeze than I would like to be and still have
outstanding features to commit.

Cheers,

Wayne