Re: Translation building changes in master

The changes to the i18n build system have now been merged into the master
branch - with the change that KICAD_BUILD_I18N will default to OFF now, so
it must be enabled when you want to build the translations libraries.

At this point, all nightly builds of the master branch that include
translations need to be updated to use the KICAD_BUILD_I18N=ON flag and no
longer reference the i18n repository.

-Ian