Re: schematic.cpp includes sim/ngspice.h and consequently sharedspice.h

Wayne, I haven't checked this code carefully but I'd recommend building the
settings always, and moving the #ifdef to a different level (i.e. make the
settings not depend on ngspice)

That way if the same settings files are shared between a build with ngspice
and a build without, they won't get thrown away.