Re: Contributing 3DMouse code to KiCAD

> It makes me think the developers need to download a new copy of the
source tree to find out the differences.

Anyone (developers included) can see the differences in the GitLab web
interface when a merge request is created.

Of course, anyone can also check out the branch (with Git you do not need a
separate copy, you can just switch your local copy to a different branch)

-Jon