Re: 5.1.10 stable release

On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 01:21:11PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> I would like to tag 5.1.10 for release by the end of April for release in
> early May.  This is a heads up to the rest of the development teams to
> please get everything ready to go by then.  Please let me know if you
> anticipate any issues with that date so I can push back the schedule. Thanks
> in advance for the help.

In kicad/tree_project_frame.cpp line 1086

else
    {
        m_Parent->SetStatusText( _( "" ), 0 );
    }

rises this warning:

./update-po-files.sh it
Using default SOURCEDIR=../kicad
kicad/tree_project_frame.cpp:1086: warning: Empty msgid.  It is reserved by GNU gettext:
                                            gettext("") returns the header entry with
                                            meta information, not the empty string.

please add a space or something or just delete it (why did someone make it?) ...

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa