Re: 5.1.10 stable release

On 4/2/2021 2:08 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:
On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 01:21:11PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I would like to tag 5.1.10 for release by the end of April for release in
early May.  This is a heads up to the rest of the development teams to
please get everything ready to go by then.  Please let me know if you
anticipate any issues with that date so I can push back the schedule. Thanks
in advance for the help.

In kicad/tree_project_frame.cpp line 1086

else
     {
         m_Parent->SetStatusText( _( "" ), 0 );
     }

rises this warning:

./update-po-files.sh it
Using default SOURCEDIR=../kicad
kicad/tree_project_frame.cpp:1086: warning: Empty msgid.  It is reserved by GNU gettext:
                                             gettext("") returns the header entry with
                                             meta information, not the empty string.

please add a space or something or just delete it (why did someone make it?) ...

Either wxEmptyString or the wxT() macro is probably the way to go here.

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa