Re: Can we merge a change to STEP export despite code freeze?

Hi Cirilo,

I would prefer that we hold off until the master branch is open for new features. We have far more outstanding issues than I would like to see with less than 3 months to V6 release. Adding yet another new feature during the freeze only increases the potential bug surface. Feel free to get the merge request ready to go so it can be merged as soon as master is open for new features.

Cheers,

Wayne