Building with sanitizers on master branch

I have added support to build with the thread sanitizer on the master
branch (including annotating our coroutine implementation to track the
context switching). The thread sanitizer can be enabled using the flag
CMake KICAD_SANITIZE_THREADS.

As part of this change, I have changed the address sanitizer flag to be
KICAD_SANITIZE_ADDRESS instead of just KICAD_SANITIZE - so if you have been
using that option you will need to update your build scripts and do a clean
rebuild. The address sanitizer can still report false positives due to our
coroutine switching though - so beware about using it. I hope to spend a
bit of time soon adding the proper annotations to the coroutine
implementation to let ASAN track the stack (and hopefully reduce false
positives).

-Ian