Nightly Linux Packaging Changes

FYI to all the packagers who work with the nightly packages on Linux, I
have just merged in a set of changes overhauling the metadata naming and
contents (https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/742). These
changes make our files follow the standard file-naming system now
(org.kicad.*), and also renames from an appdata file to a metainfo file
(which is the new file we should be providing - since the appdata name is
being phased out).

You will probably need to update the packaging scripts accordingly (with
the new metainfo directory, filenames, changed sed commands, etc). Let me
know if you see any problems with this batch of changes.

-Ian

Follow ups