Re: OCE vs. OCC default build flag

After reviewing the thread that Nick linked (
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/6198) I recall this discussion
more.

I think that we should remove OCE altogether.  The existing versions have
bugs that we cannot fix and it is fully deprecated at the source repository
(https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/releases) in that it only tags upstream
releases and hasn't released any updates since 2018.

Keeping OCE in the build tree as an option is just asking for headaches
that we can avoid in v6.

-Seth