SPICE_VALUE behavior

Hello!   I've noticed a minor bug in SPICE_VALUE class. Could you please let me know if we should parse SI units in SPICE strings or ignore them, so I can fix it? I think ngspice accepts units like, V, I, Ohm, but this may be an overkill. The easiest solution is to ignore everything after number and prefix.    See below the testcases I made on AC tab of Simulation Settings dialog:   Input:      Actual behavior:        Expected behavior:  10m         Value parsed correctly  Value parsed correctly  10mHz       Value parsed correctly  Value parsed correctly  10mHzz      Value parsed correctly  Exception thrown  10Hz        Exception thrown        Value parsed correctly  10Hzz       Exception thrown        Exception thrown   Best regards,  Sylwester

Follow ups