Re: Experiences/feedback with 'nightly'

Hi Ruth,

Are your 3D issues in raytracing or normal (OpenGL) rendering?  Could you screenshot your Preferences > 3D Viewer > Display Options panel?  (I’m unable to reproduce any of the issues you’re mentioning.)

For unlock all you can do a Select All and then a right-mouse-button Unlock.

You can convert old-format symbols to new format in the Manage Symbol Libraries dialog (the Migrate Libraries button).

The project viewer stuff is controversial. ;)  (See: https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/7946 <https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/7946>.)

Single sided board (well, odd layer boards actually) is tracked in https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/2425 <https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/2425>.

Cheers,
Jeff.