Re: Any pointers to speed up the build

I think from your screenshots in the issue you're working on that you're on
Windows -- I can second that using Visual Studio / MSVC is significantly
faster than mingw.

Also, if you are testing something over and over in eeschema or pcbnew,
just building that one target and running from the build directory is
faster than running "make install" every time.

This does come with some caveats (see the dev docs about
KICAD_RUN_FROM_BUILD_DIR) but if you are making a minor change and
rebuilding frequently, it's definitely the way to go in my opinion.

-Jon