Re: libngspice versioning by libtool

Depending on how the OpenSUSE build system si setup, a prebuilt version
from their repository might not work with a library with a different
version. Many build systems for Linux packages will encode a dependency on
a specific version of the shared library, which is included in the
filename. When that changes (called an SONAME bump), the dependent packages
must be rebuilt to pickup the new SONAME.

Try building KiCad with the new ngspice library and see what happens. I
think that should pick up your new version and work properly.

-Ian