Re: OpenCascade dependency version bump

Hi Seth,

 I think it would be good if someone could check that everything works OK
on Windows with non-ascii characters in the path.  At the time I created
the support for STEP a patch (an awful hack really) was needed for OCE and
OCC just didn't work.  I think OCC fixed the issues a few years later but
I'm not 100% sure.  There is also a possibility that a natively built OCC
works fine but one built within MinGW won't be able to handle non-ASCII
characters in paths.

Cirilo