Re: OpenCascade dependency version bump

This issue is fixed in OpenCascade 7.5+

We use 7.5 for all of our official builds.  We are maintaining 7.3 as the
minimum OCC version for the time being to support legacy builds on Debian
oldstable (buster).  Once our support for Buster expires, we will move the
CMake minimum version to 7.5.  MinGW also uses 7.5 FWIW (
https://packages.msys2.org/base/mingw-w64-opencascade)

Seth