Re: Question about attributes and complex hierarchies

https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/2131 (hint hint :D)

> Is there already some plan or idea to handle this?

I wonder if you could utilize sheet variables (text/string replacement
variables) which is a new feature. You can add a Field to sheet
instance Properties and then use it with ${} syntax in symbol fields.
It resolves the variable for the generated BOM, too.

Eeli Kaikkonen