Re: Python Status and a way forward

Dear Seth,

First thanks for all your (and all team) efforts for making KiCad a
great EDA software.
About Python, I'm really interested to take a look at discussions on
that point. As I understand, swig will not be used anymore and pybind11
become the future (but not sure of my interpretation of commits ;).
As you know I maintain a Via stitching tool in python since few years
and as I know there are some users. So following discussion and
developments is interesting for me...

Regards,