Re: V6 documentation

We have decided to update the online documentation in a rolling fashion,
meaning that new changes go "live" pretty quickly after being approved and
merged.

The version that is bundled with the application is a snapshot in time (at
the point that software release was made).

I think moving to an online-only help system is actually a good idea and
I've talked about this before some -- it would also make it easier to
improve the formatting of the documentation, since we would have only one
output format (HTML/CSS) to deal with.

The main reason to include offline documentation (other than "because
that's how it's always been done with KiCad") is to provide documentation
that is accessible if the user's computer doesn't have an internet
connection.  I'm not sure that this is a very important feature in today's
world.

-Jon