Re: 6.0.3 stable release

The source repo has been tagged so we need to get the remaining repos tagged so we can get the package builders fired up.

Cheers,

Wayne

On 3/15/22 9:41 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I am planning on tagging 6.0.3 this evening around 8PM EDT.  Please let me know if you need more time.  All of the other repos will need tagged as well so we can packages built and uploaded.  The goal is release on Thursday, March 17th.

Cheers,

Wayne