Re: Files drag & drop.

Hello Fabrice,

Thank you for handling the initial issue.

Since the schematic editor and pcb editor will only work with project-based
files unless opened standalone, I would suggest the following:

- Gerber files can be D&D handled to either the Gerber Viewer editor window
or the project manager window
- All other file types can only be D&D handled in a standalone editor
window.

Best,
Seth