Grammar of custom design rules

Hello,

I would like to be able to load and interpret custom design rules in a third-party tool. Meanwhile the grammar of S-expressions is pretty clear, I wasn't able to find a grammar for the constraint section of custom rules. Is there a document that states the grammar of the language? The official documentation is pretty vague (https://docs.kicad.org/6.0/en/pcbnew/pcbnew.html#custom_design_rules) regarding the precise grammar.  I know that I could extract it from the class DRC_RULES_PARSER, however, if there is a grammar available, I prefer to use it.

Thank you for your help in advance_
Jan