Moving developer mailing list

Hi Folks-

We're not really sure who will receive this message.  And that is the
problem.  Launchpad's e-mail list service has become increasingly
unreliable.  In the past month, multiple messages have not been delivered
to the lead developer team members, leading to a lack of communication.
This has happened a few times over the past two years.  While each time is
eventually resolved, we have no control over its resolution and no
visibility on when it happens.

For this reason, we are moving to a new list server.  You can subscribe to
the new list by e-mailing devlist+subscribe@xxxxxxxxx

For more details on the list, please see the KiCad Project blog post at
https://www.kicad.org/blog/2022/07/New-Developer-Mailing-List/

After this message, the launchpad e-mail list will be shut down.

Thank you all for your continued interest in KiCad,
Seth

--
[image: KiCad Services Corporation Logo]
Seth Hillbrand