kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: let's be brave and fork!

Yep, starting from master and reverting only the v6 stuff is the right move.
All my commits are 5.1.5 based and, like others, only translation work.

There are only two new v6 features introduced so far :

1) the bus feature (https://gitlab.com/kicad/services/kicad-doc/-/issues/773)
2) the position relative tool (commit 2f48eb5)

Both can be easily undone by hand.
The first one is changing a note and restoring a section.
The second one is just 1 commit to revert (2 if you want also to revert the png image).

Some translations in 1) have to be "un"-updated to put back the old bus translation.

No need to change the translations for 2) the feature will not be included if it's not
in the .adoc file.

If nobody take this task, I'll do it tomorrow and make a pull request against :
- origin/if_this_is_accepted_we_officially_have_a_5.1_branch

Francisco