kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: dblatex failing for unknown reasons

Hi Marco,

The new quote syntax you used does not seem to result in proper output on
the web.
Double backticks is the delimiter for a monospace block.

I guess we should use "`quotes'" per asciidoc? Do you know if this breaks
some part of the pipeline?

[image: image.png]

-Jon