kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: dblatex failing for unknown reasons

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 09:50:37AM -0500, Jon Evans wrote:
> Hi Marco,
>
> The new quote syntax you used does not seem to result in proper output on
> the web.
> Double backticks is the delimiter for a monospace block.
>
> I guess we should use "`quotes'" per asciidoc? Do you know if this breaks
> some part of the pipeline?

Ahhhhh gosh we should definitely pass to the asciidoctor build chain
instead of old asciidoc!  ...  the thing is that the site is build with
asciidoctor and the docs with asciidoc. The new asciidoctor refers to the
new asciidoc standard that is slightly different and those quotes are
one of those differences...

I am trying to deal with the passing of the -a lang=xx parameter that is
currently not handled by asciidoctor (but there is a workaround) ... in
the meantime I'll fix it with uft-8 asimmetric quotes...

Thanks for pointing out this!

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa