kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

to whom it may concern (Graham Keeth?) - kicad manual

Hello devs,
in these days I was forced to stay home for a few days for Covid and I
took the opportunity to do some translation work on KiCad manuals.

Updating the KiCad manual I am trying to update the screenshots too but
I'm afraid I can't reproduce this message:

https://docs.kicad.org/6.0/it/kicad/images/configure_settings.png

I installed an ond KiCad 5.1 on Ubuntu and upgraded to KiCad 6.0 but the
message I got is slightly different. I mean I get a message window
without the option:

"Import library configuration from previous version"

how can I get that? Is still valid that screenshot or newer versions has
changed it a bit?

TIA

--

Saluton,