Re: Library style and organization work RFC

Hello all,

> The general idea is to make
> a rule set how to get your component to the vetted distribution
> library and keep the look coherent for symbols from
> various sources.

Nice idea. But are you aware of the problem, that there are different
symbol standards around in the world? Here in germany EN60617/DIN60617
is standard....which is not yet in standard Kicad.

But EN60617 ist flexible enough to fit into this system, if it comes to
symbol pin lengths and line widths....may be there would be a problem
with arrowheads, but perhaps not with angels.

I would adapt my EN60617 library, if possible, if you would create a
rule set. Furthermore i would "purge" my EN60617 library from non
standard EN60617 symbols, and put this symbols in an another library
(called "needful things"?)

With best regards: Bernd Wiebus alias dl1eic