Re: Move to pretty libraries on Github

W dniu 02.12.2013 19:06, Carl Poirier pisze, i pisze, i czytać trzeba dużo:

Hi guys,

It's now time to move to the pretty libraries on Github.

As you may have noticed, Dick has very recently taken ownership of the
library repository on bzr. He has made it read-only and renamed it to
"library-read-only
<https://code.launchpad.net/~dickelbeck/kicad/library-read-only>". The
kicad-install.sh should be revised soon by him to make use of the new stuff.

The old libraries can also be found on Github, in this repository
<https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library>. The .mod files have been
removed, but if you still need them for some reason, it's possible to
back up to the earlier commit.

Carl

Time will tell whether Your last moves in symbol libraries since EESchema is not yet modified were justified.

I - as a person who quite often has added new symbols to the libraries - do not like it. So I stop my commits by now until the whole situation will be fully clear.

Regards
Kerusey Karyu