Re: Move to pretty libraries on Github

Hi Kerusey,

I understand your concerns about not having the libraries installed
locally. You are right in saying that if the connection drops, no more
libraries can be used, except those that have already been fetched.

Rest assured that you can still install the libraries locally. You simply
have to git clone the repositories in your library folder, and set the
KISYSMOD environment variable to the corresponding path. Last thing to do
is to use the fp-lib-table.for-pretty<https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library/blob/master/template/fp-lib-table.for-pretty>
.

I hope this makes it clear for anyone. If someone has any questions, please
don't hesitate to ask.

Carl