Re: Move to pretty libraries on Github

Hello Carl.

> The first step you guys can do is register at Github. Then, please
> send me your ID so that I can add you to the organization. Miguel and
> Polivas can also do it.

Ok. Done. My ID at Github is "wiebus".

But it may be take a while, before i will be able to use Git like
launchpad......

At moment, i am able to put only text-like files to Github. This is not
a problem for modules or libraries, but what is with pdf-files?

With best regards: Bernd Wiebus alias dl1eic