more cleanup on launchpad

Hi Libteam,

As you might know we also drive the abandoned "Kicad Newlib" project
(lp:kicad-newlib) on launchpad.

I did some cleanup there.

- moved the trunk series of that project to status "obsolete" and changed the description with a link to GitHub. - In the trunk series there was a link to an Ubuntu libxdmcp (X11 display manager library) source package (why in the world???). I took the liberty to remove that. - unlinked current repo from the project, so that it can not be branched any more. Contacted branchers to unlink their branches fron the project.
- closed open bugs and pointed to mainenance on GitHub

Regards
Johannes

Follow ups