Complete set of connectors

Hi folks,

A contributor by the name of Michal Stec has sent updates to kicad-library.
Specifically, he has sent a complete set of connectors from 1x1 to 2x40,
made to match the fixed Pin_Arrays.pretty and Socket_Strips.pretty. I am
wondering what would be best to do with the symbols. You can have a look at
my suggestion here <https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library/pull/3>.

My idea is to ditch all the previous connectors for this complete set. I'm
thinking, and if I'm wrong please explain why to me, that in a schematic,
we would need only one set of connectors. Only the footprint would change
to match the physical connector. The other reason I replaced all the old
ones is because I thought they were weird a bit; it's like if they had an
inverter on each pin.

I would like to know other's thoughts on the matter, so that's why I only
opened a pull request for now.

Regards,

Carl

Follow ups