Decoded fp-lib-table and re-organisation ideas

Hi all,

Following on from Carl's talk of refactoring the libraries - I have a
"decoded" version of the fp-lib-table for the Github-based pretty repos
with descriptions that match what they are (or seem to be).

There are a couple which I'm not too sure about:

   * Printtrafo_CHK: Some sort of PCB transformers, but not sure about
     the meaning of "CHK". The rest of the description seems rather
     generic to metric PCB transformers (EI38, etc).

   * Iut: Instrument under test? Just seems to be three pin
     header-looking footprints?

 There are a couple of libraries which I don't think describe the
 contents very well:

   * PFF_PSF_PSS_Leadforms: might be better to call these "Allegro
     Current Sensors", as these footprints seem specific to Allegro.
     Or maybe as both this and Hall-Effect_Transducers_LEM  are pretty
     small, merge this into a generic "Hall Effect Sensors" library?

   * Oscillators seems to contain only two Silicon Labs parts. I am not
     very clear on the difference between this and "Oscillator-Modules",
     and there are only 4 components between the two libraries.  Do we
     intentionally distinguish between crystals and oscillators, and do
     we categorise resonators as crystals?

   * Crystals_SMD: there are only two footprints here, can't they just
     go into Crystals, which also has several SMD components?

   * Connectors_Serial_MOLEX: These seems to be MolexPico blade
     connectors. Would other Molex ranges like "Pico-Lock" and
     "Lite-Trap" go in here? Does "Serial" mean only single row?

   * Housings_SIP9: Couldn't this be genericised to all SIP modules?

   * Muonde: Microwave - from "mu" (the greek letter) and "Onde" (wave
     in German). I got there eventually.

   * Mechanical_Sockets: These seem to be restricted to DIN41612
     sockets.

   * Capacitors: Wouldn't most of these fit into one of Capacitors_SMD,
     Capactitors_Tantalum_SMD, Capacitors_ThroughHole or
     Capacitors_Elko_ThroughHole? And don't Capacitors_ThroughHole
     and Capacitors_Elko_ThroughHole have a lot of overlap?

   * Discret & Oddities: Can the contents of these be distributed into
     the relevant other or new libraries?

   * Socket_Strips and Pin_Headers: aren't these basically the same?

Attached is a for-Github fp-lib-table.

It would be possible to change the "nickname" of the libraries in this
table to something consistent and logical. I would prefer to rename the
repos themselves, but that wouldn't disrupt me, so I would say that!
Anyone who has pulled the repos and made changes would have to go around
and update their Git remote URLs, which may not be acceptable.

Unfortunately, any components changing repo won't be followed by its
Git history, it will simply disappear from one and reappear in
another. And the history of removed repos will be lost entirely from the
library. So before big library changes occur, it would be good to get
the base of repos down so as much history is kept in the right places
as possible.

Cheers,

John