RFC Connector footprints

Hello!

I have been hacking on some scripts to make it (fairly) easy to generate
parameterised footprints for components like connectors. I have
generated a draft library of Molex PicoBlade headers, which can be found
at Github:

 https://github.com/johnbeard/Connectors_Serial_MOLEX.pretty

This supplants some existing THT vertical footprints, extends these up
to 15 ways, and adds SMD vertical and right-angle, as well as THT
right-angle, from 2 to 15 ways.

I would really appreciate some feedback on the footprints so that I can
make the scripts produce results most suitable for use in the KiCad
standard libraries.

I have tried to keep the silkscreens off the copper, but it's pretty
unavoidable in places, for example the RA THT components.

I'm looking forward to being able to generate a lot of footprints this
way, but I'm keen to make sure they are as useful as possible first!

Best regards,

John