Re: Octopart common parts list library

Thanks for responding to that thread! I'm not sure if you read through the
whole thing, but what they want to do is create a separate repository
specifically for CPL parts that are 100% known good for certain
manufacturers/parts. This seemed pretty reasonable to me. I'm sure when
they have their ducks in a row it can be merged in to the kicad library
with that extra tag.

Jon